Oswestry MV Show, the piccys!!!!!!!

Hi folks,

cracking little event, very friendly, a credit to Powys and Mid Wales MVT,charity for the weekend was SAMA (South Atlantic Medal Association) I belive the monies from the gate are to be donated to SAMA, a total of over £1000, a figure that the organisers in their wildest dreams wouldnt have believed possible.

Its a pity a fair few folks let them down, but what they lacked in numbers, they made up for in quality, the coup must be a Squirrel Helecoter from RAF Shawbury.

Anyway, enough waffle from me, the piccys.........

Enjoy

Mark

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Hi folks,

cracking little event, very friendly, a credit to Powys and Mid Wales MVT,charity for the weekend was SAMA (South Atlantic Medal Association) I belive the monies from the gate are to be donated to SAMA, a total of over £1000, a figure that the organisers in their wildest dreams wouldnt have believed possible.

Its a pity a fair few folks let them down, but what they lacked in numbers, they made up for in quality, the coup must be a Squirrel Helecoter from RAF Shawbury.

Anyway, enough waffle from me, the piccys.........

Enjoy

Mark

A big thankyou for all the comments, we tried our best for the show and to be honest even when over 60% of the vehicles booked in did'nt turn up the positive comments from all who attended have prompted us to put it on again next year!!, a big thankyou for all the exhibitors and traders who came along and the bonus of the whole show was the £1200 raised for the South Atlantic Medal Association!!!!