Where can I get this brake sping from ?

Hi Guys where can I get a spring like this for my 20cwt Bowser Trailer ? anybody recognise a silimar one on a modern trailer ? once I attempt to dismantle the handbrake assembly with heat & brute force the spring is going to disintgrate.

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

Hi Guys where can I get a spring like this for my 20cwt Bowser Trailer ? anybody recognise a silimar one on a modern trailer ? once I attempt to dismantle the handbrake assembly with heat & brute force the spring is going to disintgrate.

Hi Ian, not sure of the size of your spring, but you could try old type clutch pressure plates, not the diaphragm type, the ones where the release bearing operates on three levers, some of those have a similar spring holding the levers in position.

Hi Ian, not sure of the size of your spring, but you could try old type clutch pressure plates, not the diaphragm type, the ones where the release bearing operates on three levers, some of those have a similar spring holding the levers in position.

Hi John good to hear from you mate, you can see from this photo that the spring I need is about 5cms across although there is room for a different size spring , could you check it out for me please. thanks Ian

007.jpg