Gas detection markings.

spanter

Thanks for all the replies, I have had a google about and found a thread on g503 showing someone's jeep where he had found some of this paint and it was a off lime yellow, would you do this to your vehicle to help it stand out or am I asking for trouble from people asking why is it like that?

Cheers.

Steve

Thanks for all the replies, I have had a google about and found a thread on g503 showing someone's jeep where he had found some of this paint and it was a off lime yellow, would you do this to your vehicle to help it stand out or am I asking for trouble from people asking why is it like that?

Cheers.

Steve

I painted a large yellow splodge on the bonnet of my C15A 12 cab (see photo below) and was pleasantly surprised that most people new what it was for, and those that didn't asked and were always interested to hear how it worked. I would do it but make sure you get the colour and position correct is all I would suggest.

Pete

DSC00298.JPG

Edited by Pete Ashby