Why I can't see my "Sent" PMs ?

modello

Question

Dear Sir Administrator !

For what reason I can not see Private Messages, sent by me, in my "Sent items" folder ?

I can see all messages, addressed to me, in my "Inbox" folder (now it contains 11 PMs) - but "Sent items" folder is empty; even message counter shows "0 messages" there.

Simply sometimes I should like to read my messages, which I have sent to other Members.

Regards,

Ed.

3 answers to this question

Dear Sir Administrator !

For what reason I can not see Private Messages, sent by me, in my "Sent items" folder ?

I can see all messages, addressed to me, in my "Inbox" folder (now it contains 11 PMs) - but "Sent items" folder is empty; even message counter shows "0 messages" there.

Simply sometimes I should like to read my messages, which I have sent to other Members.

Regards,

Ed.

You need to change your settings in the User CP, click "Settings" top right of page then click "General Settings" you can change your message settings there.

By default your outgoing PMs aren't saved in your Sent folder. Either change your settings as described above, or if you only want to save particular PMs then use "Advanced" mode when replying - there's an option at the bottom of the page to save the PM in your Sent folder.

Andy