Fuel tank sender repair

woa2

Can anyone help, please?

The fuel tank sender in my Ford WOA2 is faulty. I either need a new one or the old one repaired. Can anyone help with either? The unit is help in place with 6 screws, and has one outlet. Knowing Fords, it must be a standard unit, and not specific to just a WOA2. As the fuel tank on a WOA2 is only 12 gallons, and it dos 12 mpg, a working gauge is a bit essential.

Robert Davey

Does it look like this at all ?

width=300 height=225http://www.paddockspares.com/pp/SERIES/Fuel/Sender_unit_-_SWB/images/555845.jpg[/img]

This is a Series Land Rover sender unit. Available in 12 or 24v, with or without the extra wire for a low fuel light.

Whether the holes line up or the resistance range from full to empty matches your Ford guage, I don't know, but if you can find a Land Rover owner with a spare one to lend, it would be worth a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help, please?

The fuel tank sender in my Ford WOA2 is faulty. I either need a new one or the old one repaired. Can anyone help with either? The unit is help in place with 6 screws, and has one outlet. Knowing Fords, it must be a standard unit, and not specific to just a WOA2.

Hello Robert,

Try this chap, I think he had some of Wally Wheatley's stock when he closed down,

Barrie Flathead UK Ltd mobile 07831 446023

From the company name you can see he is in to V8 Fords!

Richard