Drawings

BosunAl

I've seen some wonderful vehicles on this site and look forward to seeing more in the future as well as enjoying the progress of on-going projects. One thing that would be greatly appreciated is the posting of any 3-view drawings you may have acquired during the restoration process. Those of us who model these old beauties need all the help we can get!

Bosun Al

I've seen some wonderful vehicles on this site and look forward to seeing more in the future as well as enjoying the progress of on-going projects. One thing that would be greatly appreciated is the posting of any 3-view drawings you may have acquired during the restoration process. Those of us who model these old beauties need all the help we can get!

Bosun Al

Hi Bosun,

if you come across any Napier WW1 drawings please let me know

Cheers,

G506.

In my own library I have a considerable amount of contemporary material regarding drawings and technical information about WW1 lorries and tracked vehicles covering virtually all the 'popular' and even less 'popular' makes and models. At some time in the future I do intend to abstract this information and publish same for the purposes as requested and for those in the more long term future who will be interested as much of the material is not easily accessable or readily available in our nation of declining reference libraries.

Richard Peskett.

In my own library I have a considerable amount of contemporary material regarding drawings and technical information about WW1 lorries and tracked vehicles covering virtually all the 'popular' and even less 'popular' makes and models. At some time in the future I do intend to abstract this information and publish same for the purposes as requested and for those in the more long term future who will be interested as much of the material is not easily accessable or readily available in our nation of declining reference libraries.

Richard Peskett.

If you publish any drawings on here or elsewhere don't forget to put a watermark or some such thing on the picture otherwise it will end up on ebay. A s***ehawk has just done that very thing in relation to my Ferret manuals page. At least two numpties have bought the cd's even though you can download them for free. I'm not bitter just twisted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I came across "Fiddlers Green Paper Models" . They have a splendid collection of First War Tanks, British, French and German. With very detailed drawings, in colour. I'm ordering a full set ( for the grandchildren )

BillyH..............:-\