WW 2 denison smock

2 para

It's an interesting one.......but something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it...:D....I always admire that famous quote "(knows) the price of everything and the value of nothing"......

I think we all set ourselves a personal bench-mark of what we think something is worth and what we are prepared to pay for something, and I must admit the older I've become the more adherent I've become to my own limits........no matter how much I want something !!! (mind you, 'er indoors does contribute to the train of thought to a greater degree....>:()...

I think part of my own problem with prices and values is comparing things today with what I paid years back for the same thing..........and I often can't get over that obstacle.....! :undecided:

It's an interesting one.......but something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it...:D....I always admire that famous quote "(knows) the price of everything and the value of nothing"......

I think we all set ourselves a personal bench-mark of what we think something is worth and what we are prepared to pay for something, and I must admit the older I've become the more adherent I've become to my own limits........no matter how much I want something !!! (mind you, 'er indoors does contribute to the train of thought to a greater degree....>:()...

I think part of my own problem with prices and values is comparing things today with what I paid years back for the same thing..........and I often can't get over that obstacle.....! :undecided:

agree with this last line mate.............