Want to meet someone special - Harry Patch

Jack

Would you like to meet someone truly remarkable?

Well listen to this:

Wincanton RBL is to receive a visit from Harry Patch at their coffee morning on SATURDAY 16TH DECEMBER Harry, who is 108 is the only remaining British soldier who saw action in the First World War.

He joined the Duke of Cornwells Light Infantry in 1917 and fought at the Battle of Passchendale near Ypres where he was wounded. Harry now lives at a retirement home near Wells and the RBL will be presenting Harry with a Christmas Hamper to take back with him to the home.

This is a chance in a life time to meet a man from another time and world.

Who would like to join me - as we are going!

sorry Jack ,

would have joined you but............. have promised to visit me Gran who was 98 this year, but still lives alone in her house, cooks a fantastic roast (won`t take no for an answer)has a fascination for local (Pompey) and global events, but always cries when when we leave as she thinks it will probably be the last time she will see us :cry:

Ashley

Mr HFerret.

Sorry for not being able to take your call today :oops: :cry: and I am not sure if you will like this but I may not be able make it on Saturday but I am trying my hardest to work around it to make sure we can go. Have had a container stuck in customs for a week and most folk are out of stock - the only time that they can get it here is Saturday :cry:

I will speak to you tomorrow :angel:

And looking forward to dinner with you on Saturday - and Annes driving :-D :whistle: :knockknock: :naughty:

I very stressed Jack.