Unipower Register

I am starting to have a go at putting together a register of surviving Unipowers. If anyone has a Unipower would they mind sending me details to help fill it in. The headings I have so far are:

Model; Chassis Number; Engine Number, Year; Registration; Present Owner; Timber Tractor?; Winch; Spades; Crane; Other; History; Location and Condition

For Present owner I am only putting surnames and for Location just the county rather than anything more specific. Let me know if anyone can think of any other useful columns. Could anyone who can help either reply to this thread or e-mail me at eddnewman at yahoo.co.uk. Ideally a photo of each Unipower would also be helpful.

Thanks

Ed

I was interested to hear about your Unipower register. Will you be including details of the Unipower GT sports car http://www.unipowergt.org.uk . Approximately 75 Unipower GTs were produced between 1966 and 1970 at the Universal Power Drives Ltd factory in Perivale, London. Very few remain in the UK.

Edited by squashedboy

Hi,

I was planning on concentrating on the Forester's, Hannibals and other trucks. There's a lot of work in trying to get the details on those for starters. I might consider adding the Unipower GT's at a later date.

Thanks

Ed