Austin Champ.

shopnut

You'll find that regularly there are people stripping Champs & sometimes NOS bits turn up. Having helped dispose of 2 Champs & bits in the last year I have been very sensitive to adverts popping up regularly with people selling bits. Then of course the engine & dash instruments have a commonality with other B Series vehicles.

If you want Champ publications I have quite a few left including the parts book covering all models which includes the civilian model.

You'll find that regularly there are people stripping Champs & sometimes NOS bits turn up. Having helped dispose of 2 Champs & bits in the last year I have been very sensitive to adverts popping up regularly with people selling bits. Then of course the engine & dash instruments have a commonality with other B Series vehicles.

If you want Champ publications I have quite a few left including the parts book covering all models which includes the civilian model.

Thanks for your reply, all looks positive, there are parts out there, could you pm me with what books you have please.