I fear we may have arrived at...

Eaglehurst

Production of issue 68 style (or to be more accurate, 77-78 pattern) smocks and trousers ceased during 1984.......however, in the intervening years a number of surplus suppliers (eg: Silvermans, etc) have continued to offer the smock and trousers in all sizes..........

I suspect that these are still manufactured by the original suppliers to such an order (non-MoD) to the original MoD specifications, hence the lack of any contract number on the labelling...........

The question should really be "why bother ?"...........the old lined DPM clothing is still fairly easy to source in good or NOS condition and turns up at most militaria shows and events, plus is invariably permanently featured on Ebay......a bit of hunting around will show that you can still find (large) original smocks and trousers at a number of dealers, such as Feltons, Surplus and Outdoors, etc........

I have a hell of a soft spot for the old lined combat clothing, having spent several years of my life actually wearing the garments in HM service, so hopefully I can be reasonably accurate in my praises and criticisms.........:)