Military Manoeuvres, Conway 2nd - 3rd July

Wanted to let everyone know about the most excellent of shows that deserves to keep growing year on year.

Held at the Conwy touring park in Conwy, North Wales. this years show was blessed with excellent weather and a large array of vehicles from ww2 up to the newest of UN vehicles. the Alvis fighting vehicles where superb in their display along with the Re-enactors on both days. Highlights included the Saturday road run around Conwy and Llandudno, (damn, those streets are narrow in a Dimond T) and the off road course overlooking the estuary.

I will post a few pictures to try and show how good this was and if anyone else out there has any more please post

(i think the japanese tourists in Conwy took the most of the road run)

One final big thank you to Norman as its his show and to Keith and Ian for assisting.

p.s. thanks for the spanners John R, yes i did get home eventually,200 mile round trip, and we broke down again twice on the way home

Steve

P7020041.jpg

P7020046.jpg

P7020047.jpg

P7020049.jpg

P7020051.jpg

I must add to Steve post this was an excellent event which can only get bigger and better

it is run very informally with the owner of the site "Norman" calling in for a chat so I say again

this is one for next year chaps

Commander