Hi Emma and Mike..welcome to the forum:) Im in Plymouth..so just across the border! Ill be showing my Bedford TM on Plymouth Hoe this coming saturday..pop along and say hello if you are down this way.

Andy.

:cheesy: Thanks for the invite!!

CornishMade, I recall one person involved with the Wheal Martyn Peerless was the Cummins fitter who worked with Western Ex. Was this your Grandad or Dad? Also, I think the late Ron Bullock made the wooden wheels.
:red: I have been up and seen Father today, but I forgot to ask your name, he knows an awful lot of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting those Cornishmade. How far along is the restoration at the moment?
:red:Sorry didn't put down the dates I will get the hang of this, the colour pic was taken in 1978 and the black and white in early 1979, she was finished in the early 80's and dad did the London to Brighton in 1982 and both of us did it 1986 Rallying now would be a bit expensive, we used to drive her to the shows and back , trouble is only about 4miles to a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

London to Brighton trip 2.jpg