Knowing the Stevens brothers as I do, you just might want to....

Jack

Hi Jonny Loot :-o

I spoke to Slingo (Alias Brian Slingsby Yorkshire MVT Area Secretary) today on the phone regarding the MVT council of management meeting this Sunday at Gaydon.

I put it to him that he should get his GMC 352 out of retirement and bring it down to next years big bash - OPERATION BOLERO in Suffolk.

He sounded surprisingly keen! Would be great to see that truck again because Brian actually drove that GMC from Wetherby to Marlborough Wiltshire in 1995 for the last Red Ball Express convoy event we did.

I really admired his enthuasium for undertaking that mega journey over 12 years ago so lets see if we can both work on him and get him down for BOLERO next summer. Its looking like it will be quite a show.

I spoke to Mustang Maurice on Wednesday and he wanted me to show him exactly on his map where our base HQ is going to be located - Maybe a surprise airborne ambush is in store for us courtsey of a P-51 or two ??

The event is up for discussion at the MVT C of M meeting on Sunday so we seem to be getting plenty of publicity! I will be there to answer any question personally.

Looking forward to seeing that Dodge Panel van on the convoy Jonny - As for my M5A1? Well I doubt we will have both V8 engines reinstalled by then, let alone saved enough petrol money to start them up :-o :-o :-o

Have you checked out the new web-site? http://www.redballexpress.co.uk - Neil keeps adding extra bit and bobs!!

By hec its grim up North :-D

Cds

well by hec cee thy yon, i`ve just clattered`t key on`t comutercater an gone ont`web page thy were on about ,that brother o thy`s no`s is stuff about computicators an`t like ,uther folk or`t to check out web page .it`s like all things under`t clouds the needs time to let`m grow like tatty`s in`t field ,if i`d be you, put forum & that red ball page on as favret`s in colum on`t left thee can call back an av`an uther look then

jonny loot