Jump to content

Can anyone identify these crimp connectors?

Recommended Posts

Hello Andy,


I am trying to either find the name of the crimp connectors (or a part number) or find a source where I can purchase them.


I am undertaking a large scale re-wiring mission, soldering them seems a bit of a bodge-job and creating new PCB's is far too time consuming.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

What diameter are the posts on the pcb? I'm assuming the connectors are T shaped with a tube as the cross piece, the pics a little out of focus. RS component 719-6221 shur plug crimp might do the job but without the post size I can't be sure.



Edited by steveo578
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...