Supplier of Windscreen Rubbers

N.O.S.

Here's a Norwich-based company which extrudes rubber sections for windscreen surrounds/frames - they work with several classic /vintage vehicle clubs and have around 1,000 extrusion dies.

If you need a specific rubber section for your vehicle, then if they can't already match up what you need they will make a die for between £100 and £160 to do the job. Pretty cheap if spread over several vehicle owners!

I've used them for many years and can highly recommend them.

Just send a sample section or an accurate scale drawing them:

info@walker-rubber.co.uk or tel. 01603 415044

• 1 month later...

Clive - the closed cab GMC screen rubber corners are moulded to shape in order to achieve the tight radius.

I don't think a straight extrusion will be anywhere near so effective.

If RW cannot supply I'm sure he will point you in the right direction. I've picked up a couple in recent years.

If I recall, the only place I could locate the inner screen rubber surround was "Chevys of the 40's" in the US. Rex didn't have any, or know where to get them. I believe the rubber surround is the same for the late 30's civilian Chevy/GMC trucks, but call these guys up - they'll know exactly what you need. I think price was good too - $40 or similar.

http://www.chevsofthe40s.com/