Bournemouth Aviation Museum Vintage Transport Day

We are holding another show on Sunday 6th March, We have a strong Military Section if you would like to attend plesae email me for a form. stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk

More Details at www.aviation-museum.co.uk and on the 118th Signals Regiment Blog:

http://118thsignalsregiment.blog.co.uk/2011/01/10/january-ops-report-10340271/

Also Free Vintage Bus Rides destinations including Bournemouth Sea Front, Hengistbury Head and New Forest. Stalls selling Militaria including 70s-80s and WWII, Transport, Models, Vulcan to the Sky Stall, and many more!

A static diplay of Classic Cars, Fire Engines and anything Vintage, re-enactors from WWII-1980S.

Only £4 Adults, £2 Children.........:-)

we shall have loads of piccys, chev, did you get my message ref the alvis show in aug?

Yep I did ta, there may be a problem though, my fiancee (soon to be Mrs Chevpol!) is taking her son away to Spain (by coach!!!) the week before, so I dont think that it would be fair for me to go to the show just one day after they get back from Spain.

Mark

Edited by chevpol

We are holding another show on Sunday 6th March, We have a strong Military Section if you would like to attend plesae email me for a form. stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk

More Details at www.aviation-museum.co.uk and on the 118th Signals Regiment Blog:

http://118thsignalsregiment.blog.co.uk/2011/01/10/january-ops-report-10340271/

Also Free Vintage Bus Rides destinations including Bournemouth Sea Front, Hengistbury Head and New Forest. Stalls selling Militaria including 70s-80s and WWII, Transport, Models, Vulcan to the Sky Stall, and many more!

A static diplay of Classic Cars, Fire Engines and anything Vintage, re-enactors from WWII-1980S.

Only £4 Adults, £2 Children.........:-)

Plenty booked in should be a great event loads of Post War and WWII Vehicles.

We still have space for more email me if you would like a form stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk

Plenty booked in should be a great event loads of Post War and WWII Vehicles.

We still have space for more email me if you would like a form stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk

Any body just wanting to visit we are located on the Airport Perimeter Road in the grounds of Adventure Wonderland.

We have a Free Vintage Bus connectiong from Bournemouth Interchange

Bournemouth Interchange Stand K 10:50

Museum 11:00

Museum 14:00

Bournemouth Interchange Stand K 14:15

On Display will be a good variety of Post War/Modern Mil Vehicles, and the following Groups: 29th Infantry Division, 9th Air Force, 118th Signals Regiment, Combined Operations plus Free Vintage Bus Rides all day, Classic Cars and Fire Engines.

Also the Museum has just got a Bedford TK Mobile Control Tower that will be on display ex Bournemouth and Manston Airport.

More Details at www.aviation-museum.co.uk

• Looking forward to this. Trying to persuade the memsahib that we need a Queen Mary Trailer, if yours is still there.

The weather is looking dry, plenty of Military booked in, Trade stalls to browse it will be a great day only £4 per Adult to get in Free Car Park or 2 Free Passes with a Military Vehicle.

The Queen Mary is still on site and will be available to inspect on site,

I will be with the 118th Living History Group (1980s British Army Signals) when not marshalling vehicles in come and say hello.

Steve

118th

www.aviation-museum.co.uk

Im glad you enjoyed it what a fantastic turn out, we have a purely Military show on Saturday 1st October a good end of season put it in your Diary now.

I will post photos due course just recovering still at the moment been a busy few months in the planning although well worth it.

RE the Routemaster sorry I think RM24 dedcided not to play but it was great to have 4 Routemasters at the show I hope you all had a great day!

Steve

Im glad you enjoyed it what a fantastic turn out, we have a purely Military show on Saturday 1st October a good end of season put it in your Diary now.

I will post photos due course just recovering still at the moment been a busy few months in the planning although well worth it.

RE the Routemaster sorry I think RM24 dedcided not to play but it was great to have 4 Routemasters at the show I hope you all had a great day!

Steve

Steve,

I was there with Clive and had a nice time.

Thanks for making it possible!

Daniel