Kubel replica

Amphibi boy

Firstly, sorry if this is in wrong place, and also if its on here somewhere else, but i have been searching and so far not found anything. :blush:

So hi all,

my friend is now getting into the military hobby, he is interested in ww2, and is keen on re-enacting the german theme, he has uniform's, guns etc, and a "ural" in german colours.

and now wants to build a kubel replica, so my question is, does anyone know of any good sources or links for a kubel replica, i read the thread where the guy built a schwimmwagen replica, i also saw it at w&p, bloody brilliant job, totally amazing.

thats the sort of thing he wants to achieve, (if only half as good as that he will be happy)

so any ideas or help would be much appretiated. :D

thanks

shaun

thanks jchinuk, i found that link also, i showed it to him, for that price he wants to make it himself, (i think it would take some of the hassle out of it)

will, saw your kubel, looks good. i think that's the sort of thing my friend wants to end up with, had a look at your sdkfz replica, very nice, (i have a old land rover sat in yard, perhaps another sdkfz to go with the kubel!!) :-D

thanks