Adverts

Jack

I smell money but that's only fair, Jack's pockets can't be bottomless and this forum costs. :clap:

Yeah, I wish!

It will enable us to invest in HMVF, run some competitions and a couple more 'projects/campaigns some of us have been talking about.

Not that it matters really - but will they all be MV related ads or just an eclectic selection???

Hi Neil.

Would like to get all services that we all need........and to get some 'specials' for HMVF members :wink:

Thats a good question - wish I had as good an answer!! 8-)

For starters though how about those who are listed on MilWeb - particularly:

• Service and Repair
  • Transport
  • Storage
  • Parts suppliers
  • Radio Equipment
  • De-act Weaponry
  • Uniforms
  • Books, CD's, DVD's etc.
  • Insurance/vehicle recovery services
  • Fillm & TV hire companies

If any one has a recommended supplier perhaps they could post the details here for you to contact too.

Oh - and if you could negotiate a discount for forum members - say 5% or 10% - on purchased services that would be even better (am I a cheeky b*gg*r or what!!! :evil:)

They aren't going to be things that pop up or get left on the desk top are they?

Joris, can we fix it just so it happens to Clive :naughty:

Seriously Clive, as Joris said, there won't be any of that junk and if there is then I am leaving! It will be just as you see it now - links and box ads

Oh what a giveaway Neil! So you are one of the degenerates that reads Borat. So where do you get your pills from then?

But at least I didn't take the mistake to complete fulfilment by putting Elsan liquid in the B60. :wink:

From the NHS sir - and on an exemption cert too!!! That P8 discharge came in handy afer all :-) :-)