John Marchant award.

Rick W

Good to see a pic of John Marchant receiving the Bart award at this years W&P, a well deserving winner, and founder of the MV movement. What he has locked away in his sheds beggars belief. He will be bringing some of it out at this years Chill Out weekend. Camping, free beer and run your MV round in one of his fields. Plus get the chance to speak to the man himself, its worth it just for some of his stories.

Good to see a pic of John Marchant receiving the Bart award at this years W&P, a well deserving winner, and founder of the MV movement. What he has locked away in his sheds beggars belief. He will be bringing some of it out at this years Chill Out weekend. Camping, free beer and run your MV round in one of his fields. Plus get the chance to speak to the man himself, its worth it just for some of his stories.

Rick when is it. I went last year and want to go this year, so again, when is it?????:cool2:

Rick when is it. I went last year and want to go this year, so again, when is it?????:cool2:

last weekend of september. everyone welcome you can stay overnight and bring anything you want to sell. no charge for anything no public just a chance to have a play and chill out. if you want any info just ring me gordon 01908322578 or 07976556791 see you there.

last weekend of september. everyone welcome you can stay overnight and bring anything you want to sell. no charge for anything no public just a chance to have a play and chill out. if you want any info just ring me gordon 01908322578 or 07976556791 see you there.

Cheers Gordon.