hull number "striker"

xtreme

If you look at the side of the vehicle near to the NBC pack, in the upper right hand corner, there should be a tag welded on. It will say STRxx which is the hull number. Photo shows BESUL21, which is Belgian Sultan 21.

Chris

IMG_2843.JPG

Thanks again Chris you were spot on STR 6 is the number and reg 07FF58

also having trouble deciding which headlights should be fitted , every striker picture I have seen looks like the front end is different to mine . I have fitted the following headlights in the picture but dont think its right . what you think.ing

cheers Dan

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Dan,

Those lights are correct, the cutouts were designed for those lights. Later on the wading screen was cut away completely and extra plated were added when the light guards were fitted.

Have a look at these Spartans, the smaller lights are the original ones. Later the 7" ones were fitted, then finally the light guards were fitted too.

Chris

Withams_2006_1 009.jpg

Withams Oct 06 001.jpg

Withams_2006_1 024.jpg

I have striker number 4 :)

Will be taking it to war and peace.

Will see you there , first time going and not sure which day to go looking for spares and vehicles is weekend the day that most people are there

If you are looking to buy stuff you need to get there as early as possible. I know people who go on Wednesday for the stalls (takes a good day to go round them properly) and then Friday/Saturday to look at the vehicles.