Armourers Display At Beltring (If your interested?)

Returned down this morning to W&P venue to deploy my 9x9.

Weather: overcast a bit, cloudy but DRY! The ground is still Firm & Hard, No probs getting about whatsoever!.

Had a Cuppa with Rick W & had a chinwag. (He's Opposite me)

Met up with Lee again for a Chat for 30 Mins then returned to Ashford.

Called in at our Local TA & managed to Obtain a Thomas bin for all my SA & MG Spares!

Thank you guys!

Here we have had the smallest amount of rain. Spitting, but so light, it's barely worth (3.pm) mentioning! Dry now & lightly overcast. It's OK!

No probs at 'Belters' so far chaps!

Mike :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All! Well, after returning on Monday after the show, I hosed down the RL & parked her on the drive.

The Display was a HUGE sucess & drew a lot of interest. I had a LOT of repairs, Adjustments, Modifications, & small restoration work that was effected. Snapper was attending but his camera was defective! so we will have to leave that one for next year! Shame, but there it is.

I had a smashing time & made a lot of new friends. The support shown after the loss of my tent was overwelming & to me, reinforces my view of the decency of the vast Majority of Mil Veh Owners. Thank you to all the guys who left me Beers Etc, I had an 'Excellent' time disposing of them! :-D

I was very interested to discover how many People do NOT know about the technical workings of the Deacts they Possess. This is NOT a critisiem, simply an observation, I laboured the point that I was there to HELP. And this was reinforced by the Service I offered. EVERYONE who came to see me & had a chat, went away happy & pleased with the meetings we had. The work done & advice given when requested seemed to be well recieved & I got the impression that was pleased with what i had done for them.

So a BIG Thank You to all who came to see me, i had a great time & thouroughly enjoyed actualy WORKING at W&P! My days were long (7am-9pm) by the time I had squared everything away at the end of each day. But I went home exhausted, but happy! :D

Mike.

Sorry I missed you Mike - meant to pop over on Sat but instead got to sit around waiting for phone call from the caravan dealers about a blown charger unit!! :mad:

If I don't see you anywhere else mate - see you at the 2011 show???

Hi Neil, No probs mate. I am only too aware of how busy things can get at Belters!

Are you going to combined Ops?

I will be attending, But NOT with the Armourers Display, just a chill out show for me!

But always happy to help with anything conected with Weapon Enquires/ problems.

Mike. :-)

i dont suppose you have any plans to be at Detling for Military Odyssy this August do you?

having a few probs with my number 4....

cheers,

Al

Hi Al, No Im sorry I do not plan to attend that show, sorry.

For those that may be interested, W&P Show rendered only one replica inert MG to be repaired with a couple of broken bits. One Zinc metal blank firing pistol with a disassembly problem. One DEAC .30" cal MG that had been field stripped & there was a problem with reassembly. Solved!

Plenty of enquires about things, but that was all.

NO Sec.1 FAC or Sec.5 weapons were presented or worked on whatsoever!

I only have Legal Deactivated weapons & hand tools & Guages in my display.

I do NOT hold any form of licences any more & have no wish to do so. To that end I only want to hold items that present no legal dificulties!

Mike.