Hello all from Staffordshire

g7jwr

Hi Martin. See from my profile I am from near Stafford. Myself Airportable FFR, and mate 109 FFR are very interested in getting our Landies 'as correct' as we can. This is our first year trying to set up a signals display. We are trying to base display C1980-89.

Do you know Weston Park?, packed ready for off this weekend, if you get the chance (It's a model aircraft weekend)

Welcome to the forum.

Andy.

Hi Andy

i am in werrington area, i have a 90 ffr which i want to kit out, i also have a collection of military radios that i trade, at the momemt i have lots of clansman kit to get rid of, the 90 ffr i will be getting ready to register this month as its a new release from the MoD

martin

Hi Martin. See from my profile I am from near Stafford. Myself Airportable FFR, and mate 109 FFR are very interested in getting our Landies 'as correct' as we can. This is our first year trying to set up a signals display. We are trying to base display C1980-89.

Do you know Weston Park?, packed ready for off this weekend, if you get the chance (It's a model aircraft weekend)

Welcome to the forum.

Andy.

Hi Andy

i am in werrington area, i have a 90 ffr which i want to kit out, i also have a collection of military radios that i trade, at the momemt i have lots of clansman kit to get rid of, the 90 ffr i will be getting ready to register this month as its a new release from the MoD

martin

Hi Martin, Great to be the first owner of Landi like I was, (no civiy bits added)

If you have a TURF for the 321 I'm interested. Sounds your not far from us.

Will be off line now till Sun evening.

Andy.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Chris

just down the back road from me must bump into each other

Martin

You really must meet-up with Chris...... Hi Chris.... Chris is our events organizer. You are assured of a great time if you join with us, Chris has a very wide circle of friends in the military field.... and a personality to match, I hope that we get to meet with you, our monthly meetings are held in Longton, on your doorstep.:trustme: