Joel Aunger. Looking for Scammel Pioneer information

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Joel Aunger, from London Ontario, Canada (across the pond so to speak).

I have a interest in military vehicles, so therefor I would like to build 1/35th scale models.

The Scammel Pioneer recovery vehicle has caught my interest. I would like to scratchbuild one for my collection. I was wondering if there are any one who could share engineering drawings, tech manuals or what ever is available on the Pioneer. I would be very much grateful to receive any information on the Scammel Pioneer, so that I could build a model of it.

Best Regards,

Joel Aunger

Hi Joel, welcome to the forum, there are quite a few pioneer threads on here, but you may like to look at my restoration, there are some views of the inside of the frames that may be usefull.

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?16311-SPARKY-lives-again.

Regards. Alan.

hello Alan,

A very imppresive rebuild that you did on "Sparky" You did a very nice job on that Scammel. Thanks for the pics, they are very helpful. One question what is the diameter of the rim? I'm asking that so that I can use that measurement to help me make sure that my conversions for my model plans are correct.

Best Regards,

Joel

Hi Joel, i assume you meen the wheel rim?, i am not sure of the size, but i am sure there is someone on the forum that will put the size up for you.

Alan.

Hello Alan,

Yes you are correct that I'm looking for the wheel rim diam. Thanks.

Joel