M62 arrived

Okay it arrived last night, could not get her running...fuel line split just by the fuel pump...all sorted now and she is running a treat. Crane working and will now get on the job of restoration, need two new wings some new screens and a door window, the hoops for the roof and the canopy..she is road legal but I will buy her a new set of tyres as soon as I can to improve her off road abilities...

and I am on the trail for all the CES which is a long list...new screen glass and door glass and a few bits and pieces...she is a fun vehicle.

she drives very easy for a 16 ton plus truck...

Okay it arrived last night, could not get her running...fuel line split just by the fuel pump...all sorted now and she is running a treat. Crane working and will now get on the job of restoration, need two new wings some new screens and a door window, the hoops for the roof and the canopy..she is road legal but I will buy her a new set of tyres as soon as I can to improve her off road abilities...

and I am on the trail for all the CES which is a long list...new screen glass and door glass and a few bits and pieces...she is a fun vehicle.

she drives very easy for a 16 ton plus truck...

We need pictures old boy!!:cool2: