truck inspection next week I hope.

Having my Urals and My Stars inspected next week,...hope to have them on the road within days...then i will be testing them and likely take them for a volutary MOT test, just to see how they get on...

Will then drive about in the star for a while to see if I can sort out the carb and ignition issues...need electronic ignition for it if i am going to use it at all regularly to go to shows and that...

Yes trouble is he wants 400 quid per engine so i have a much cheaper option from a group in london, cant remember the name now will find it, they will do me a photo optic system for 175...should have her running without points...and on into the wilderness...

Yes trouble is he wants 400 quid per engine

That's what he told me too and it does not include VAT. :shocked: Because I have a DDR distributor which requires a new design. But using the Russian distributor it would be £100 cheaper although I would have first to buy one which would cost me roughly that. It seems to me a lot of money, so I have passed for the time being... :-D