hi all

Big Al

Im new to this so i will say sorry now if i make any mistakes. I live in kiddermister UK and have been intrested in MV s for some time I do not owen one yet (saving my £s) but very intrested. Im a member of the MVT and visit most of the shows around the midlands area. My secound hobbie is target shooting and travel to germany to shoot what we cannot shoot here 2 or 3 times a year off at the end of the month to shoot M1 Carbine in a competition :D Any way looking forward to any advice and tips on MVs you may have good or bad.

Hi Al

Welcome aboard! don't worry about mistakes,I can't spell or type but there seem to put up with me anyway :)

I'm interested in what you said about going to Germany to shoot,what do they allow you to have over there? one of my dreams is to be able to fire a .50 BMG on a range.

What kind of vehicle would you like??

Cheers!

Matt.

Make yourself at home Al and please do tell us some more about your shooting...........

My business partner and I were on business in the US for a week at the begining of the year and we thought that it would be rude not to visit a couple of shooting ranges while we were there:shock:

We shoot some Glocks, an M16 and a Thompson!! One of the most nerve racking things that I have ever done, I was shaking so much that I had to ask Jamie to load my first clip......the Thompson was something else!

Hi Al

I'm just down the road from you in Bewdley. There's a few military vehicles near Kidderminster already.

There's another 101 ambulance in Bewdley, a Diamond T and Reo at Clows Top and a Jeep and Militant near Cleobury Mortimer. I've also seen a Jeep regularly parked by the Worcester Road. There's probably a few more in the area that I don't know about.

Are you going to Hanbury this weekend ? http://www.shakespearesrally.com/Hanbury.htm

I'll probably just take my 110.