Gallery Log In Problems

Jessie The Jeep

I can access the new site no problems and it looks great, but I can't log on to the gallery feature, despite registering for that as I assumed it may need separate registration after my forum login wouldn't work.

I tried two log in names

Jessie the Jeep ( my usual forum log in )

&

Jessie_the_Jeep ( via the gallery registration instructions )

I keep getting "Your login information is incorrect. Please try again."

I tried the forgotten password option, but didn't get any emails with a reminder.

I also tried registering "Jessie_the_Jeep" with a different email address and password, but got the message that the username already exists - so it is in the database somewhere!

Any thoughts?

Steve

I found the problem to this, even though you can login at the frontpage the users are not synchronised between the front page and the forum.

This should happen automaticly, which means that when you are a "Forum" user you become a "Front page" user when you access the Front Page. In the same way you become a "Gallery" user when you access the Gallery.

Like I said, I've identified the problem but it's something I can't fix from work, I need to be at home to fix it.

Sorry about this.

Yeah, I made a few stupid mistakes in my haste (like not saving the template, now it's gone).

It should all be alright now with the forum and the Gallery. When you are loggedon to the front page you should be able to access the Gallery alright.

Edit: Now I FINALLY REALLY have the gallery up and running, it's a bit messy though since we have loooots of user albums...