Military Vehicle day at the London Motorcycle Museum

Military Vehicle day at the LMM Sunday 1/11/2009 The vehicles, the music and the rations. All military vehicles welcome – so why not bring yours along and show it off. 2 Minute silence at 11am £6 – NAAFI voucher and museum entry. Ravenor Farm 29, Oldfield Lane Greenford UB6 9LD London Motorcycle Museum tel: 020 8579 1248

I know of one other local bike that is coming so that means there will be three vehicles present and I may convince my old man to turn out in his morris 8 if he has thawed out from an early start to watch the London to Brighton set off from the Serpentine

Nigel

ended out having to give this a miss today as I did not fancy swimming to Greenford and having spoken to a mate who went I understand he had the only military bike there ,did anyone else go?

Nigel

Hi Nigel

yes we went,but not in the jeeps Roys not well and HFO is still in bits.

This was the worst turn out in 6 years at this event ,but the rain was very re freshing all the same a very frendly meet for a wet November sunday, one old boy in a land rover had some parts for sale a mixed bag of bits but 6 new jag4.2 pistons with rings and conrods , make nice ashtrays , and some GMC parts.see you next year steve