Correct oils for CVR(T) ?

What are the correct oils to be used in the CVRT. I would guess that the engine uses standard fixed grade engine oils as most classic cars and bikes use. I had plaaned to used staight 30 or 40 grade. What oil is the transmissionl and oil for the final drives? Are these transsmission fluidssuch as you would find in an automatic or thicker fluids such as ep 80 or 90. What is the brake and clutch fluid, normal brake fluid or is it another hydraulic variation? Planning to service the beast this week and find I can not find the reference to oils used in the manual and thought better to check prior to wasting the oil and possible contamination. Any help lads! :sweat:

It's all in here..

http://www.ekmpowershop5.com/ekmps/shops/greenmachines/cvrt-servicing-schedule-fv101-scorpion-1245-p.asp

Engine oil, I use 15w40 diesel engine oil. Same with with gearbox and road wheel hubs. I can't remember if its the same in the final drives or if it is EP90. Brake fluid is ISO10 hydraulic fluid. Good luck putting any fluid in the clutch!! It's a centrifugal clutch and does not require any servicing.