Shoreham Air Show 22-23 Aug

Quick work re the traffic. It can be a problem coming in off the A27 the later you decide to arrive. The early bird etc. I arrive each day at around 8am and drive straight in.

As with all shows, especially ones at slightly smaller venues, exiting can sometimes take a while. However, I have heard conflicting reports in the last few years. Some have got from crowdline to car to exit in 15 mins flat! However, if you leave with the crowd then serious delays can build up. I always hang around by the terminal until around 7pm and then just drive straight out. Less stress on me and the car!

BTW: Gates open at 0800 on both days this year.

Edited by simonsfotos
Updated Information

I shall be going.. but ill be in "them hills" with the 110:)

Oh! and Chris G! look where your going! I tooted the horn and turned on the panic alarm! but you still missed a double deck bus trying to get your attention when you drove past Brighton station in the Champ.. must be day dreaming of Skittles trophies

I am back !!!

Gone deaf though... pardon did you say something saw your lips move down to the Vulcan !!!!

They DID give it some stick, for a big plane it moves about pretty well.

Well got there at about 8.00 qued a bit to get in but parked quickly and was in, walked round the stalls ect and looked at the planes on the ground then watched the air display for the rest of the day left at 5.30 qued for about 30mins to get out of the car park, once on the A27 qued a bit more till we got moving.

IMG_3541r.jpg

Edited by R Cubed