my old kit pics

cpltomo

Not to sure were to place this. So if ts in the wrong place sorry mods and feel free to move it to the correct section.

As a couple of folks have ask for pics of fox etc in the field doing there thing. I have scanned my old pics and place the ones i can (as its a family fourm and these are army photos So some of them are not for young eyes to look at:shocked::shake:). One my photobucket site Link Here http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/gtomo2/Mil%20pics/ . Use the menu on the side to have a look at the pics.:coffee:

Happy looking

thanks for posting them...

as its a family fourm and these are army photos So some of them are not for young eyes to look at

thanks for the warning, can't see anything too worrying so far but only had a quick look..:sweat:

thanks for posting them...

thanks for the warning, can't see anything too worrying so far but only had a quick look..:sweat:

No problem think i worded that wrong. The pics not sutable for young eyes have already been removed. So its safe for everyone to view.:yay: