Help what will this fit??

Well, at least it is a Land Rover part number & searching the NSN reveals it was only used by UK forces. Sorry doesn't narrow it down much!

PS Its 110 Defender found it in the IPC.

Edited by fv1609

Yes i tried the part number in to google and that did not come up with any thing either!!, It is about the right lengh for a series three / 110 but apart from that i do not have a clue!!:???:confused:

Well, at least it is a Land Rover part number & searching the NSN reveals it was only used by UK forces. Sorry doesn't narrow it down much!

PS Its 110 Defender found it in the IPC.

Good job I know then......lol. It is for a defender 110. The good news is that it is pristine, and is in high demand, thats good because the bad news is it wont fit a series three. Get it sold on EMLRA forum or ebay, and use the money to buy a series three item.

Wow = thanks, i will advertise it now in e-bay like the 12x12 and 18x24 tents i have on there allready!!.

how is the 9x9 you got? any pic's of it againt your wolf??

Good job I know then......lol. It is for a defender 110. The good news is that it is pristine, and is in high demand, thats good because the bad news is it wont fit a series three. Get it sold on EMLRA forum or ebay, and use the money to buy a series three item.