No 2 Stove tools

Surveyor

21 hours ago, Surveyor said:

looking at a poor copy of the operation manual appears to show 2 spanners. 

I don't own a No 2 Stove but looking at the spanner in the third photo you may just need one spanner:-

https://classiccampstoves.com/threads/today-we-have-naming-of-parts-brit-army-no-2-modified-stove.25377/

If it is the correct spanner for the No2 and the No2 Modified, with an original as a pattern, you could have one laser cut. 

I don't know if the part numbers of the spanners are quoted in your manual but the EMER describes J2/5120-99-125-1778 to disconnect the burner from the feed tube & J2/5120-99-125-1777 to remove the controls from the feed tube.

11 minutes ago, fv1609 said:

I don't know if the part numbers of the spanners are quoted in your manual but the EMER describes J2/5120-99-125-1778 to disconnect the burner from the feed tube & J2/5120-99-125-1777 to remove the controls from the feed tube.

The manual I have is a reprint of "The War Office, 1962 Portable Cookers Nos 1, 2 and 3 Operation, Maintenance and spare list.

J2/JB 10912

1 hour ago, MatchFuzee said:

I don't own a No 2 Stove but looking at the spanner in the third photo you may just need one spanner:-

https://classiccampstoves.com/threads/today-we-have-naming-of-parts-brit-army-no-2-modified-stove.25377/

If it is the correct spanner for the No2 and the No2 Modified, with an original as a pattern, you could have one laser cut. 

Thanks picture I have attached

stove.jpg

1 hour ago, MatchFuzee said:

Thanks, I will be downloading this page to help me

Richard

34 minutes ago, fv1609 said:

Clive

Do you have the EMER number please?

Thanks

Richard

17 minutes ago, fv1609 said:

That particular information was included in EMER ENGINEERING AND MISCELLANEOUS D 307 Mod Instr No.1,  Issue 2, June 1977

It covers No.2 Mk 2 & No.3 Mk 3

Many thanks, will have a hunt at the next meet and online