Anyone with pics or info on Canadian Army Ferret 54-82586?

joeferret

Thanks Andy..Already did...That is one that Colin didn't have information on.....I hope some day maybe one of the Soldiers that drove it would have a pic but that is hoping for a lot....Ordered new tyres today for my Ferret which is now in a warm little garage on jack stands...Joe..Man I love these things....

Joe

As others have posted, be patient as the internet is a wonderful thing. You're on it...Right now :D I know of three different units that my Mk.1/2 served with. After conducting an internet search I found a Veteran's organization for one of the units (5th Royal Engineers). Made contact with the web master and he in turn, put me in contact with one of my ferret's former drivers. Over on the ferret heaven group, there is a former REME mechanic that also turned a wrench on my ferret while they were in service together......

Matt

Close. I have images of 82585 and 82587. These can be seen at http://ramtank.ca/ferret.htm

Its last unit is shown as the 12e Regiment Blinde du Canada (12th Canadian Armoured Regt) but irreverently known as 12 Rubber Boot Coy.

The other Clive

When that link fires up google chrome says the language is Filipino and wants to translate it into English (its already in English)???