Rugged Robin's foreign cousin?

pc1959

It would seem that Johnny Foreigner has his own version of the mighty Rugged Robin!!!

IMG_5470.JPG

I have no idea what this is (Moto Guzzi?) but there are more pictures of it at

Linky

as well as loads more pics of military vehicles, trucks, cars etc at La Locomotion en Fete.

It would seem that Johnny Foreigner has his own version of the mighty Rugged Robin!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63002[/ATTACH]

I have no idea what this is (Moto Guzzi?) but there are more pictures of it at

Linky

as well as loads more pics of military vehicles, trucks, cars etc at La Locomotion en Fete.

Always seem to have a mature gentleman with vast quantities of facial hair involved with these more "unusual" vehicles !:angel:

Well it's good to know Johny Foreigner is capable of rational thought, good effort! :D

I saw one of these at Beltring, the front wheel is driven as well, can't remember anything quite so complex..

Well it's good to know Johny Foreigner is capable of rational thought, good effort! :D

I saw one of these at Beltring, the front wheel is driven as well, can't remember anything quite so complex..

They come over here, tearing up the countryside in their 3x3s.....

Hooligans!!!

What about this 2x2? A Rokon Trailbreaker

img_charliefehn1959-8inch.jpg

Still being made for the military (and nutters) http://www.rokon.com/

I had a copy of Bike magazine years ago featuring a moto-x unicycle and its heavily scarred owner but I can't find a picture anywhere so no 1x1.

Rokon2.jpg

following the link and looking at the other photos..

.any ideas on the purpose of the hydraulic ram on the front of the Sherman?...:-)

..Doesn't appear to be for a dozer attachment ...so....something to do with towing????

This one you mean?

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#photo/111533396268987295310/5753048382902835377,authkey:Gv1sRgCJ6n456d-KD8vgE/5753052113231421538

That's the hydraulic ram for a dozer blade indeed.

• 1 year later...