Upcoming Military vehicle show in western Ohio

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a minute to inform everybody of an upcoming Military Vehicle / Aircraft event. The Waco Military Experience, military show and swap meet will be on July 10,11 & 12 in Troy Ohio, The site is the Waco Air museum. Waco produced aircraft, including their famous CG- 4, in Troy during the 1st half of the 20th century The Museum is located on a grass airstrip on the south edge of Troy.

A fully restored operational M4A3E8 Sherman tank is scheduled to be there as well as a M1 Abrams and possibly a LVT-4 as well as many soft skin vehicles, displays, dealers and re-enactors and off course military aircraft.

For more info see the flyer at the following link.

http://www.wacoairmuseum.org/docs/flyer.pdf

Hope to see you all there!

Mike Haines

1943 WC62

Hi Mike, is this really your first post since apparently joining in Oct 2007? or did you lose stuff in our tragic server crash of 08?

Either way, good to have you here. Ohio is a bit far for me. I've got a mate who lives just across the state border - but he only likes the local speedway stuff.

I'll send you a PM about your event,

Mark