Greetings from Czech Republic...

Duson

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. My name is Dusan Klavik and I live about 50 km North of Praque in Czech Republic. I have been into the green stuff for about 10 years or so,focusing mainly on the Czechoslovak Army forces from WWI till 1945. Three years ago I bought 1938 Standard Flying 12 which I am restoring as Staff Car of the Czechoslovak forces in Great Britain during WWII. I am looking at the end of the year to put it on the road. I also have lots of WWII British military stuff including complete mine detector MK III "Polish" and MKIVA. I am a member of a re-enactment group which takes part on most of the military events here in Czech Rep. We have many British WWII vehicles among our members.

Well thats for the introduction. Now I will be very busy going through all the interesting threads... :coffee: Great stuff !!!:wave:

best wishes, Dusan

Welcome to the forum Dusan. Your introduction was very interesting and I look forward to hearing more from you. Any photographs of your, or your friend's, vehicles would be especially appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome Dunson to the Friendliest Forum on the web , We seem to be adding a new wing to the Club house as there are a number of new members joining from the Eastern european area . Must be a few interesting bit about left over from WWII , battlefields or monuments ?