Llandudno Festival of Transport

Any more details, where exactly and what times, further details?

Looking for something to do over the weekend and maymake the trip.

Open from 9am Saturday, Sunday and Monday on the promenade. It is held as part of the Victorian Extravaganza which is held in the town centre so something for all the family. A free bus service using old buses operates between the show field and the town centre.

If anyone wants to meet up on Sunday my mobile no is 07789 192990.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I'm going on Sunday but in my car as its a five hour trip ! Dread to think how long the Pig would take or cost !:-D

Thats a shame thought you might like to come to Hayling to do some Anti Fowling,not off galavanting about enjoing yourself.:rofl:

Thats a shame thought you might like to come to Hayling to do some Anti Fowling,not off galavanting about enjoing yourself.:rofl:

As a penance for missing the antifouling job how about if Andy buys me lunch?:cool2::rofl:

A poor pensioner.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
As a penance for missing the antifouling job how about if Andy buys me lunch?:cool2::rofl:

A poor pensioner.

Good idea ,and candyfloss,toffee apple,and a cream tea,Chocolate peanuts,suck the chocolate off give him back the nuts if you dont like them,give him something to chew on the way home :shocked::shake::rofl:

I'm going on Sunday but in my car as its a five hour trip ! Dread to think how long the Pig would take or cost !:-D

Poor old Andy.................. they aint gonna let you forget about your boat trip, are they. Good job you have some real friends on here :thumbsup:........ oh and by the way.... how's the Scammell going. :)

Good idea ,and candyfloss,toffee apple,and a cream tea,Chocolate peanuts,suck the chocolate off give him back the nuts if you dont like them,give him something to chew on the way home :shocked::shake::rofl:

Think I'll just stick with the lunch, if I had that lot I'd be sick as a dog:sweat:

By the way how'd you know I don't like nuts:???

• 2 weeks later...