Our Demon, the Super bike rider!

Jack

Blimey Demon, you kept that one quite :shock: 8) you are a dark horse :twisted:

A little bird tells me that not only do you ride a Jeep but you also ride in the world championship Superbikes :shock:

........is there any truth in this rumour or should I go and shoot my informent? :twisted:

Yes Jack it seems my secret is out. I race a Super bike in a 3 rider line up in the World Endurance Championship competing in 500km 6, 8 and 24 hour races. I've been doing a lot of testing over the last couple of months hence I've not been on the forums.

I hope to fit in the jeep restoration in between the racing and a full time job but it seems to have been push to the back burner for awhile.

Yes Jack it seems my secret is out. I race a Super bike in a 3 rider line up in the World Endurance Championship competing in 500km 6, 8 and 24 hour races. I've been doing a lot of testing over the last couple of months hence I've not been on the forums.

I hope to fit in the jeep restoration in between the racing and a full time job but it seems to have been push to the back burner for awhile.

Ok, that is a good enough excuse :shock: have you any links to your site or images?