Films...

paul connor

Just had a nice chilled weekend with a few beers and the sofa.

I have watched the following and shall give a brief synopsis for the DVD buff

HOSTLE by tarantino... Brutal horror thriller, some nice fresh ideas and some very gorey scenes.. but gripping and a good watch, with some very Sick ideas (out in cinemas soon)

Green river killer.....well hmm, B movie ,shocking story, but poor execution and production... not worth hire of purchase...

Wolf Creek... now this again like above is based on a true story of a couple being abducted in the outback (oz) but i think thats as far as the true story goes, a few nice twists and mandatory gore, but watchable and not as predictable as you may think

thats a brief one, but though i would share, as you dont know what you lot watch behind closed doors... except Clive we know he watches Borat 24/7! haha

I have herd rumours that he has a tastless beige suit on order!

Next and final tonight im watching my Ebay win, of Chas and

Dave on VHS! oh yes! get in there!

we watched Saints & Soldiers which is about 4 US soldiers who managed to escape the Malmedy massacre in the Ardennes & is about the relationship between them with a bit of fighting included. A low budget film but we thought it was really good.

It is also based on true stories

Berni

I've been constantly watching the episodes and extras of both series of 'The Mighty Boosh', the BBC comedy show which is ace, not sure if any of you guys have heard of it. Haven't watched any new films in a while but can't wait until 'V for Vendetta' comes out on Friday, even the guys costume is cool