Magazine needed!

Jack

The magazine went in the mail today. You can let me have it back at Stoneleigh.

Tim

Got it Tim! Came this morning and yes will bring it to Stoneleigh :)

The only problem is that this French magazine is all in French:argh:

Seriously though a great looking magazine and some very interesting stuff for sale in there.

Got it Tim! Came this morning and yes will bring it to Stoneleigh :)

The only problem is that this French magazine is all in French:argh:

Seriously though a great looking magazine and some very interesting stuff for sale in there.

And just what is it your are looking to buy from the French???? :)

I think you need to ask yourself whether it is not what Jack can do for the French, but what can the French do for Jack.

I appreciate that the French writing their magazines in French is dashed inconvenient of them, but if you read aloud and shout you will be able to understand it all.

Tim (too)

I think you need to ask yourself whether it is not what Jack can do for the French, but what can the French do for Jack.

I appreciate that the French writing their magazines in French is dashed inconvenient of them, but if you read aloud and shout you will be able to understand it all.

Tim (too)

Hmmm - I think I'd be more worried about what the French will do TO jack rather than for - they get very anti-social when suspicous looking Englishmen go wandering around the vehicle monuments along the Overlord beaches muttering "what a waste"!!!! Especially the armour!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm - I think I'd be more worried about what the French will do TO jack rather than for - they get very anti-social when suspicous looking Englishmen go wandering around the vehicle monuments along the Overlord beaches muttering "what a waste"!!!! Especially the armour!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sounds very much like the voice of experience, what have you been up to Neil:nono::-D

That sounds very much like the voice of experience, what have you been up to Neil:nono::-D

Err - wandered along all the monuments along Utah beach - sep. the Le Clerq one - muttering "what a waste" at seeing Shermans, M8's armoured cars and M? Hafltracks siting there rotting away!!!

The French chap who overheard misunderstood and thought I was talking scrap values. All was well when I said they should be mobile as a tribute to their crews. As I recall we sat chatting over crepes and coffee for a while afterwards. His English - when I spoke slowy and not in my usual tone of voice was much better than my non-existent French!! :):)