My Ferret Mk 2/3

Marines42

Apparently she is a Mk 1/2 that had a turret added at some point in her life. The body is mismarked as her data plate has her as OO EA 18. She is almost totally sound mechanically save for the left front tracta joint having some damage. The last owner didn't care for her very well as you can see and used spray paint to cover the original desert tan paint scheme she had. According to Bovington, she spent her life with the BAOR. As soon as I finish repairs, she is off to the paint shop.

0162.jpg

0202-Copy.jpg

0212.jpg

Edited by Marines42

Apparently she is a Mk 1/2 that had a turret added at some point in her life. The body is mismarked as her data plate has her as OO EA 18.

What's the Hull Number underneath the data plate? it's possible that the data plate is off another Ferret..

Ah ok, I already have the history so it must be the correct plate.

Only if the it's the correct data plate... if the plate does not match up with the Hull Number then you have the History for the Ferret that went with that plate & not your Ferret..

Sand the number down above the front hatch it should have numerous layers with 02DA74 or another like 00EA18. You could also try sanding the area where the circle is with a number 4 in it as the army reg was also painted in that position. Might as well do it now if you're going to re-spray / paint it.

Andy