CMV Magazine or HMVF Magazine ??.

Comrad

Firstly big congrats to Jack on a brilliant feature on his GMC, "Virgin Soldiers". It had me gripped within the 1st two lines.

Also I see Chris's feature on the CVRT is due to come out in next months edition, I'm looking forward to reading that already.

Does anyone else want to own up to their literary talent ??

My CVR(T) article has been delayed, due to Military Machines running a similar (but inferior) article this month. Pat wasn't too happy, as he already had it all sorted, including a picture from my article on the cover. He has decided to delay it by six months, but assures me it will be in there soon.

:(

Chris

That's a Big shame chris :(

I haven't seen much written on CVR(T) recently, so to have someone publish before you is really bad luck you must be :evil:

Still I suppose the good news would be if it goes out in the July/August editon, it will be out for Beltring & will get a lot wider viewing from their stand. :D

Best of luck finding that Sabre, Withams all Spartan this time go figure ??.

Ivan,

The Sabre is for a friend. I know Withams have Sabres, but they aren't selling them as projects anymore. My friend has just enough to afford a good project vehicle, aftr saving up, and now they won't sell us one!

Chris

That's very worrying, I was looking into buying a CVRT in a year or two & was interested in the Sabre as it seemed a natural progression from the fox.

Like you friend, I have been saving up in dribs & drabs and cannot afford to shell out the asking prices for the stored vehicles. I suppose Withams knows what the future market for Sabre is & thinks there sitting on future Scorpions & that there prices will just keep on going up at least until Scimitar comes on the market which is most probably a long way away.

I sure you can source the engine & dampers for your friend, but I must agreed £4.5K is a lot of money for an incomplete project vehicle.

Best of luck if you find a bunch save one for me.

Firstly big congrats to Jack on a brilliant feature on his GMC, "Virgin Soldiers". It had me gripped within the 1st two lines.

Also I see Chris's feature on the CVRT is due to come out in next months edition, I'm looking forward to reading that already.

Does anyone else want to own up to their literary talent ??

That is very nice of you and thank you for your kind words. I have yet to see it :cry: .....looks like I will have to bloomin well buy a copy :twisted: :evil:

I would have thought 2 or 3 copies would be more in order, its not every day people get their works proffesionally published.

I particular like the bit about gut instinct & taking people at face value. It took me a while and a lot of help to finally find a fox. Along the way I

came across some Diamond Geezers :D & some Real Crooks :evil:. I think the longer this stays as a hobby & not a business the better for all.