W & P cashpoints ??????????

LeeEnfield

Not sure if there any on site, But the closest one is at the Summerfield filling station ( Lloyds Bank so no charge) about 10 min walk from the Hop Farm or there are all major banks and building soc in Paddock Wood itself 5 min drive away or 15 min walk away.

Edited by Dave C

In the end, found I didn't need to spend as much as I thought I would; :)

- and yes, that included buying a jeep trailer, etc.............:-D

Up to wed night I thought most prices were reasonable,.............did notice on some stalls the price went up on thursday, though..........

Did think having to go and BUY a mug, before Jack would make a cup of tea, a bit much, though, esp as i did supply the bickies..........:whistle:

Have you ever seen the state of our illustrious leader, (winner of the Bart Vanderveen shield 2008) in the morning,.........:shocking:( and NO, thats NOT first thing in the morning,..........)

Wish i had done that

when i had my tea it he had to go round the other stall holders to borrow a cup :shake:.

It was really good to meet you at last Andy, but can you tell me.......Is Jack a....? (.........know what i mean......)

Ashley

Wish i had done that

when i had my tea it he had to go round the other stall holders to borrow a cup :shake:.

It was really good to meet you at last Andy, but can you tell me.......Is Jack a....? (.........know what i mean......)

Ashley

Ahem,.............:sweat::cool2: ummm........cough :rofl:..........well, he DOES own same............:-X

I think if this is carried on, he'll be stocking something new, in the HMVF shop..................and it WONT be GREEN. ...........:whistle:

Great to meet you, at last, Ashley, sorry to not see you before you left, but Chris said you'd left before I'd got around to saying my farewells........

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Ahem,.............:sweat::cool2: ummm........cough :rofl:..........well, he DOES own same............:-X

I think if this is carried on, he'll be stocking something new, in the HMVF shop..................and it WONT be GREEN. ...........:whistle:

Great to meet you, at last, Ashley, sorry to not see you before you left, but Chris said you'd left before I'd got around to saying my farewells........

Oh dear now i am worried about what Pat Ware whispered in his ear.