MW front wings

Carruthers

Hi Simon

according to Bart's Kaleidoscope of Bedford mil vehicles, certainly the 30cwt OX front end was slightly shorter than MW, dunno about if that includes wings, though.

Certainly looking at SOMEpics of MW ond OY, wing profile does look different, in somuch the way it drops to match up with the step, beneath doors;.......could just be an optical illusion, though.

Sorry, not much help, I know;...............give Pete Gaine a buzz, I'm guessing he'd know. :)

Did you get my diagram and e mail ??

All the best,

Andy

HI Andy, Yeah I spoke to Peter Gaine. He says they're the same.... I got your daigram thanks and most useful. I have taken a pic of the trailer and will send it now. It will fit in a transit but I'll send dimensions to be sure. ket me know.

cheers

Simon

HI Andy, Yeah I spoke to Peter Gaine. He says they're the same.... I got your daigram thanks and most useful. I have taken a pic of the trailer and will send it now. It will fit in a transit but I'll send dimensions to be sure. ket me know.

cheers

Simon

Hi Simon.

Glad diagram was some help,.as I say, any other mesurments, let me know. :)

Got pic's cheers,..........dimensions would be useful, if poss.

All the best,

Andy