HMV Qualified Driver

Keito

Hello folks,

Well this year I have booked the whole week at the W&P show with a mate of mine, we have spoken to Barbara and Rex when we went to Stoneleigh about camping in the Americas field as we now have a M1934 Pyramidial tent as part of our equipment (101st Airborne) but no Vehicle, they assured us it would be fine.

Well my offer is to anybody who has a vehicle they want taken to W&P or driven while they are there as I am a fireman and have an HGV licence, I am used to all sorts of vehicles including Hook Lifts, demountables, volvo's Mercs etc etc etc.

As I run a sideline dealing with Vintage and classic cars http://www.akvintage.co.uk I am also used to double declutching, pre-selecter gearboxes etc.

I have no accidents claims or convictions just a genuine interest in all things military so until I can afford my own vehicle I thought I could offer my services to somebody out there who has more than 1 (you lucky buggers).

My contact details including home address etc can be PM'd to anybody interested and for insurance purposes I have been HGV qualified for 11 + years, police class 2 pursuit trained (cant see much use for that in a military vehicle though) and I am 42 years old (43 in August)!

Regards

Keith