TRIUMPH 3SW FIELD STAND

Tim L

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had a spare field stand and retaining clips for a 3SW. Any condition would be fine.

Also looking for brake shoes and brake shoe return springs.

Many thanks.

Tim.

These fit on a bracket welded to the frame, not sure if the 3SW bikes had these too? Ron will know and chime in shortly I expect.

The thing is, I don't own these, they are on the Dutch Marketplace, and a bit overpriced I think, at 85 euro's, (71 pounds) but they do look mint.

I can purchase them for you, if you want and bring them over in September, to avoid custom and postage fees.

But I can understand if it's too much, don't know the seller, but he's not far from me.

Cheers,

Lex

Those are Ariel W/NG clips. I got my Triumph ones from Cornucopia. I think he's sold out now though. The Triumph type are a lot simpler to make if you know how to work with spring steel ??  Ron

PS the main field stand is the same as the Ariel one.

3SW 045.JPG

Edited by Ron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron said:

Those are Ariel W/NG clips. I got my Triumph ones from Cornucopia. I think he's sold out now though. The Triumph type are a lot simpler to make if you know how to work with spring steel ??  Ron

PS the main field stand is the same as the Ariel one.

3SW 045.JPG

Thank you Ron.  I saw similar retaining clips to the ones in Holland on one of your photos so thought they were Triumph ones. The ones in your picture above look a lot easier to make.

These are the clips I got from Cornucopia. But when I study original images, I think these are copies of the 3HW clips. The earlier ones don't appear to have the tapered shape and are probably less work to make. Ron

3HW 261.JPG

Armoured 3sw CM Picture 1 (3).jpg