101fc ambulance project for sale.

.303fan

It stood for a while, some parts are missing but it still has the original engine and gearbox. Ambulance kit is stripped out the back as it is a stranded overland project. 

Vehicle has served in the first gulfwar and has the later IFOR markings from Yugoslavia. 

It was a option to have it converted to my wife's needs to fit automatic, left foot accelerator but instead she opted to let it go. Asking around £6000. Location Lincolnshire. 

Screenshot_20240111_142853.jpg

It is a option to remove the ambulance body so you end up with a chassis and cab. Using a old 109 roof and quarter that to enlarge a roof for the project is a option. Same as building a plywood tub on it until a GS rear can be replicated. 

On 1/15/2024 at 5:22 PM, .303fan said:

It is a option to remove the ambulance body so you end up with a chassis and cab. Using a old 109 roof and quarter that to enlarge a roof for the project is a option. Same as building a plywood tub on it until a GS rear can be replicated. 

This has occurred to me. Part of me thinks it will be easier to start with a GS...and the purist says if its an ambulance it should stay that way.

But then again, the vehicle I will rebuild will be as much a using/working vehicle as a piece of hardware so why not convert it?

The second and bigger issue is not having the space - at the moment - to work on this size of vehicle. This may change in the near future, and if it does I will pop back and have a second think/look.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 2:35 PM, Mk3iain said:

Do you still have all the parts and kit to return it to original !

It may help.

I sourced most of the kit from the rear  in the UK. including replacement ceiling panels, and bonnet  (in Holland).

• 3 weeks later...