Penthouse Lamp 3 Pin Connectors

Hi all, I am looking to make up some 3 core cabling and connectors for some additional 24v penthouse lamps I have acquired (3 pin, screw connections, clansman’s era not the fancy penthouse “bulbs” used these days). Sadly I can’t find any of the cables for sale, so instead I have researched the connectors, believe that this is the connector I need is -

Amphenol - MS3106E10SL-3S - Circular Connector, MIL-DTL-5015 Series, Straight Plug, 3 Contacts, Solder Socket, Threaded, 10SL-3

I just needed to sense check my selected connector with someone that actually knows or whether there is another connector I should be using before I start making the cables up as these connectors require a small mortgage to purchase them 😊.  Any help or guidance greatly appreciated, many thanks

There are some variations on the lamps, but yes they mormally have a Mil-C-5015 type 3 pin male connector and a MS3106E10SL-3S is a suitable mate. The MS3106E is a straight connector with solder pins. It has a thin straight knurled coupling nut. The ones used on British vehicles often had a "artic" nut which is thicker with coarse "scallops" instead of knurling. They are designed to use with gloves on.

Mouser uk has the MS3106E10SL-3S for about £20. You could Also try https://www.servoconnectors.co.uk/ Tell them you will accept anything that fits and don't need certification..

Robert.